Eligibility for Admission to I year polytechnic diploma course.
1. As per JEE Polytechnic ) & Board of technical education policies.
2. Passed hingh school with 35% marks or equivalent.
Eligibility for admission to "II" year ( lateral Entry) Polytechnic Diploma Course.
• As per Jee ( Polytechnic) & Board of technical education policies.
• Passed high school with 35% marks or equivalent.
• Passed ITI from recognized Institute.
Tuition fees for polytechnics course will be as per G.O. decided by Board of Technical Education for Private Polytechnics.
List of document to be enclosed –
• Mark sheet & certificate of High School or equivalent
• Mark sheet & certificate of Intermediate, if candidate has passed intermediate exams.
• Leving certificate from school, college last attended.
• Character certificate.
• If applicant belongs to reserved category, he must produce caste certificate.
• If applicant willed to apply for scholarship, he must produce income certificate.
• Jee (polytechnic ) admit card & result slip.
• Mark sheet & certificate OF ITI if candidate willing to admit in 2nd year ( lateral entry )